What are the negative implications for society of photo shop being used to create unrealistic photos in the media?
- people of all ages are constantly comparing themselves to these people in magazines and online even though they have been photo shopped to look like they have these amazing bodies, teeth, hair, eyes etc.
- I think that this is a really good website and it says everything that I would want to say: http://www.beautyredefined.net/photoshopping-altering-images-and-our-minds/
What is one idea that could be put into place to limit this?
- none or at lest less photo shopping in magazines and online
- make the world realise there is natural beauty without editing and that there are beautiful just the way they are
- use disclaimers at the bottom of the photos saying that it is a photo shopped image or you could have a link to the original image