What are the negative implications for society of photo shop being used to create unrealistic photos in the media?
- people of all ages are constantly comparing themselves to these people in magazines and online even though they have been photo shopped to look like they have these amazing bodies, teeth, hair, eyes etc.
- I think that this is a really good website and it says everything that I would want to say: http://www.beautyredefined.net/photoshopping-altering-images-and-our-minds/
What is one idea that could be put into place to limit this?
- none or at lest less photo shopping in magazines and online
- make the world realize there is natural beauty without editing and that there are beautiful just the way they are
- use disclaimers at the bottom of the photos saying that it is a photo shopped image or you could have a link to the original image
Photo shopping Angelina Jolie
Here I have photo shopped an image of Angelina Jolie in photo shop.
For this photo shop I used the liquefy tool in photo shop.
Photo shopping a bunny
In this photo shop I photo shopped a cute little bunny.
For this photo shop I used the clone stamp tool.
In this photo shop I photo shopped a narwhal into space.
Before photo shop
After photo shop
For this photo shop I used the quick select tool and the lasso tool.
Photoshop tutorial review
Eleni’s photoshop tutorial had a good opening featuring her name and what tool she was going to be using.
She has written out each step with care making sure to put in photos of each step. Her wording is easy to understand, but is still detailed enough to show you how to do the steps efficiently and properly. She had at least one photo on each step to show give you a visual representation of the step.
Overall Eleni’s prezi shows you an easy and detailed way to use the Clone stamp tool.